Last updated: 25th May 2018
Uses made of the information from cookies
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you provide to us.
We will use this information:
- to provide the Dyzio Service to you and enable you to access and use the Dyzio Platform;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already subscribed to or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about services we feel may interest you. We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about services similar to those which you have previously subscribed to. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the Account registration form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site and the Dyzio Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and the Dyzio Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site and the Dyzio Platform about services that may interest you or them.
Below we provide details of our cookies policy including the types of cookies we use and purposes for which they are used:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided. These cookies are essential for the operation of our website.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how our visitors use our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how our website works. These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience
- Targeting cookies. These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our website’s permission. They remember that you have visited our website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests
The vast majority of web browsers accept cookies. However, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, you may lose some of the functionality of the website. If you need more information about cookies such as what they do, how they work and how to enable/disable them, please go to www.aboutcookies.org
- Facebook, LinkedIn: x
- Social Sharing Tools: We use social sharing tools, widgets and plug-ins to allow our users to interact with different social networks. Cookies provided by Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Google may collect information about your browser and usage data.
- Intercom & Hubspot: We sometimes link to online forms and chats created using Intercom and Hubspot. Cookies may be set if you follow one of these links to complete a form or chat online.